Thursday, December 6, 2007

Not So Long Ago

Guys! I'm alive!! I'm yet to go crazy amidst all these! Yay!! Cheers, everyone!! Been kinda long since I last update this nonsensical blog of mines. To date, loads of stuff happening lately. Every time one of those rare moments pop up, my first instinct would be to; 'Oh great, that would be something interesting to blog about!' Then again, reality-wise, those rare moments of mines tend to last for about a minute or so. An hour or two, if I'm really inspired by it.

Finally after much postpone-ing, I manage to pull myself together and start blogging! As I'm writing this I'm currently suffering from a combination of deprivation of sleep, hemorrhaging eyes, head splitting headache and a very,very disturbed bowel. Argh!

Therefore to make matters easier for both sides, I will just make a list of past events that happened to me not so long ago.

A list of events happening to me not so long ago;

  1. Staying over with my bro at Penang.
  2. Attended a dinner banquet.
  3. Attended a luncheon featuring a supposedly very famous lifestyle guru a.k.a Eric Leong.
  4. Encountered a cross dresser for the first time in my life and also a bogus magician from Russia at the same time.
  5. Went for a TVB drama and anime marathon.
  6. Completed Kingdom Hearts 2 : Final Mix.
  7. Babysitted my cousin for a week.
My mood currently? Feeling nausea, sleepy and agitated all at the same time. I wonder, what will the next few weeks have instore for me? Well, I hope you guys out there are having a much better time then me right now.

Anyway, Happy Holidays guys!

0 comments: