Monday, June 25, 2007

Everlasting Memories



Hey guys!! Uploaded all these with a goal in my mind! That is to keep this everlasting or sweet memories in one way or another which I will never forget! At least not in the long run,yeah? As I upload them.... I am filled with so many feelings within me.... Joy,excitment,relieve and so on..... Remember the old saying where a picture tells a thousand tales? Well in this case it is definetly true!!!

And oh yeah, Amy..... Not really sure if you still remember a not but..... I once posted in your blog comenting on your 'sweet memories'..... It goes something like this-

lol..
really love all those all pics...
u can really call them ur sweet memories..
unfortunately i dont have dat much pics of myself or with any1 for dat matter..
i doubt i even have that much 'sweet memories' also..
well i suppose i gotta look harder for them in the future..
don't u think so?
lolz...

Well, I can now proudly say that.... I have found parts of my sweet everlasting memories!!!

And to my dear Joo Joo ah.... Wish you a fast recovery yeah? Next time dont be worried or anything of that sort.... Just let us know ok? We will be there for you as you have always been there for us!

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friends

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ntg to say , bt neighbour , daddy , friends, vanmates...forever.......