Saturday, June 9, 2007

An Eulogy

Yea, I know..... Eulogy is actually meant for the dead or for the deceased.... And no I am not refering to myself as a dead person.... Just somehow I felt that this blog entry is more like a reflective kind.... The one which gives you a recap of what happen so far in my life and all those around me..... Kinda like leaving a will,eh?

Any way.... Yet to do my packing for my trip to Sarwak which is tommorrow by the way!!! It seems that I am so hooked up to my computer of late.... Kept on watching dramas and anime on youtube.... After that, kept on downloading those jap and chinese songs from everywhere throughout the net.... Still downloading as we speak.... Things couldn't have gotten any better you ask? Well, there is this television in my room with a ps one console attached to it.... So yea, it cann't get any better for me during this holiday! I am loving my life.... Every second of it.... Even though almost everyday gotta go to school but is worthwhile isn't it? Beside compared to others, their life is even more hectic than mines.... Take Vj and Putra for example.... They gotta juggle two things at once! Really don't know how you guys managed it.... And by the way, wana take this opportunity to wish all those in choir good luck, yea? Regardless of who you all are facing, just try your very best yea? I am sure our choir president would want the same thing!

Sighhhhhh..... Two weeks kinda passed quite fast ain'it? Tommorw is finally here! Again as I mentioned before, no matter what happen.... As long as we all try our best than its okay already,right? That much to gain from all this!



Quote to share:

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way!"

0 comments: