Thursday, April 5, 2007

Of Falsetto and Cappella

First of all let me start with making a statement:

Of falsetto and cappella..

Well,to be honest its more like random words put up together..But oh, well..It does have some co-relation with my day today at school..Supposely today is the 'final day' ot my school;s English Language Week..it ended with a singing competition in the lecturing hall a.k.a the 'Dewan Kuliah'..

And of coz due the typical 'malaysian attidude' I was signed in as the MC for this competition at the eleventh hour..But of coz I have nothing to complain about..In fact..Kinda feel like doing it all over again..Every moment of it is pratically of fun and humour!

As I mentioned before it was a singing competition of coz..But there was only six teams to be exact participating..The winner was Putra follow up by our very own Lollipop Candy Bad Girl a.k.a Joo Joo! Third place meanwhile goes to another malay group.. (so sory but couldn't remembe you guys punya band name)

Seeing everyone perform and thier skills at playing the different musical instrument raging from violin to the keyboard and also the guitar never failed to amaze me..I was pratically dum-struck,green-eyed and proud of them all the same time! (blek!) Guess it would be the 'power of music' itself,yeah?

Well I guess today turn out really great for me and everyone else.. So yea wouldnt mind re-living every moment of it again..But till I can actually re-live those moment in my dreams..I am suppose to prepare for my April exam.. (haiz..the never-ending cycle of life!)

But at the same time looking foword to the teacher's debate in Alor Star and also hoping you guys who are going over to KL for the F1 race to have a great time,ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah~*fireworks*
the way to lollipop candy land~~~
congrats!~~
^^

Anonymous said...

is dat wenyi? we use dat name because of ur o~ kakaZZ~
joojoo