Friday, April 13, 2007

The Irrelevant Casanova

Yup,from now on I have another nickname or pet name for others to call me!

First would be my very own name of coz!
Second would be Matthew which in some way is not even my own name but oh heck,its given to me by my friends last year.Gotta deal with it one way or another..
My third name is supposely an insult to me.But nevertheless, I embrace it with open arms.'Drunken squid' was a name given to me when I was in Form 2 (meaning its been 2 years already)..But of late only regain back popularity since my whole class have a pet name either after a real animal such as pig,tortoise,dog and lioness while some even have names that are totaly abstract such as 'tiger susu',winne the pooh and the ever favourite, 'the stick'..
My latest pet name is of 'The Irrelevant Casanova' or the IC for short..I was given this name again by my friends (notice how it was never really my idea in the first place?) during our trip to Alor Star for the teacher's debate.I am the Irrelevant Casanova because my fav word while debating is 'irrelevant' and the 'casanova' is suppose to be a an honour or sworn-duty one might say to....

On another related note, in my previous blog, I mentioned about the second round or the final round for the teacher's debate at Alor Star..At the end,it was the Kedah's debaters that won against the Penang's debater.. They are gonna represent the Northen zone to the national level!Of coz wishing them good luck and may they try their best!

By the way their motion then was..
'Educational Institutions is the instrumental Key Determinant to a successful nation building'

But the real question dat they should be asking is dat,
'Does it really matter?' =P

0 comments: