Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First Impression





I suppose if I am asked to describe myself right now,then it would be-
All these emotions in my heart are waiting for an opportunity to explode out..
A matter of time-and I will lose control of myself..
I wish dearly that by looking on the positive outlook on lives..
Like the green leaves above..
Can make me more appreciative..
But I can'nt..
So many things had happen of late..
But none of these are good news..
Instead..
Ills and problems arising after one another..
Dilemma and guilt haunting my very mind..
Though I know I am in no position to complaint..
But-I really felt there's a need for me to express myself..
One way or another..
Or I am afraid I will lose the only thing I have left..
My sanity..
Even though I tried to be brave and acts indifferently-
In front of all those whom needs me or even just as an outlet-
To pour out their hearts and grief..
I myself-is only human..
I know not how long I can carry on-playing this charade..
Ever I am there for others..
But who can I share my guilt,burden and my heart with?
The ever demanding of reality is really driving me to an edge..
I know not-how long I can cling on to this existent?
A non-existent..
I am really sory if I can'nt live up to the First Impression of others..
I am truly sory..








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometime i feel dat u give urself too much pressure... u should express ur feeling ....u should not keep all of ur feeling in ur heart..u can told me ur problem if u wan, i can be ur listener , jus like how u listen to me..i wil always be there 4 u ...dad and daughter should not hav any secret right??jus relax..u'r not god , bt jus a human being..if u got wad bosiok or sad , jus say out..dun jus keep in heart ~ok???
-joojoo-