Friday, March 2, 2007

'-a dream within a dream-'

In a matter of days,the exams will finally be here.After those three days of exam, everything will be as it is again.NO more studying nor unneccesary worried over something that hardly matter.I mean,what does a piece of paper justify?Or what is that is so important with a couple of digits dashed with a colour or two?

But sadly,nowadays all that matter is just bout exam grades.Though not all would be like that..BUT most would had been so..I might not even know what is my own belief in this matter..NOR do I really know what are my goals in life..But still..I am sure everyone has a dream rite?Though it might be burried deep within our hearts..Covered by layer and layers of life bittersweet memories..

Even you and i have a dream together..

So..what is our dreams any way?
Is it to lead a happy and succesfull life?Or is it a life with no worries?Or even just to lead a life with our loved ones by our sides??

I used to put serious and deep thoughts into matter like this..Until to an extent where it actually bothers me a lot..

'what am i doing with my life?
what do i want to be as time wither by slowly but steadily?
am i doing the rite thing now?


these thoughts used to run wildly in my mind unanswered and unattended to..

But at one point..I guess I reached to an awareness where my dream and goal in life would be a simple one..Its neither to be succesfull nor live life without a single drop of sorrows or troubles..I just dreamt of being only me and me alone..Not someone else..Nor am I living my life for others..To be ABLE to do all those simple things in life which others might be see it of unsignificant values..Such as even be able to do nothing and stare at the beauty of life and mother nature..Of coz besides that,I suppose there are many stuff which I dreamt of doing..From enjoying a simple musical piece played by my loved one to soaring in the skies above..

I am sure each of us have a dream within our heart..Its just that its up to us to acknowledge it or not or to leave it burried deep within..But to me also..The whole point of having a dream is to have someone to celebrate with when its accomplish..Well..I dunno bout you guys..But dats my opinion of coz..

Till i can have another dream or something even worth dreaming of..I will be off studying juz for the sake of the upcoming exams..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm..btw .. i hope dat i can help my father in his company in the future..bt dunno can bo.. and hope u can success ur dream too!daddy
muackz
-joojoo-

Anonymous said...

hey, feed your jellyfish!! the gene has decreased! hahaha
well.... anyway... to hae the courage to chase your dream is not that simple actually. so to accieve wat you dream is even more difficult, but however, each and everyone of us has our own dream thats for SURE, but as for me now, i juz want to have a happy school life with my friends, and loved one (perhaps? haha).
oh ya, have to inform you that.. sadly, utada and her husband get divorced on the 2nd of march. sorry to tell you such sad news on the day before exam. ahakz, maybe we juz shouldn't have too much of trust in marriage now. haha.
watever, good luck in your monthly test, and dun be too stress, after all itz juz a MONTHLY test, right? be happy~

cheers,wenyi