Saturday, February 10, 2007

"-our commitment in life-"

hmm..nowadays ppl..
do u guys still believe in something call 'balasan'?
sadlly now i do..
my balasan for kept on telling someone to eat med..at the end..i have to eat them myself!
oh, well..its a well know fact after all..dat nobody in this world enjoy eating med..
including myself! XD
but still i gotta take them..or else i cannt go to skool tmrw...part of my mum's policy..haiz..either i get better or stay at home to rest..
since tmrw by hook or crook also i have to go to skool...i am forced to take those med..
why is tmrw so important?
actually nth much happening tmrw..juz dat tmrw everyone in my class agreed to paint our beloved class aft school..been planing these for ages de liao..so hope everything go smoothly tmrw..

but also recently..someone approached me n ask me..
"why on earth are u all doing all these?!its not u like u ppl will get anything!..sa more most of the class also never help also.."

at dat time i didnt say muc also..i juz say it was for the class..n dat..
'if i could cast away my pride..our work would BE MUCH LESSER..but the thing is i COULDN'T.."

well at dat time..to be honest..i am not really sure i meant every word i said..
but now i see the answer clear in my heart..
the reasons i did all these its not coz i care so much bout the material stuff or even for the sake of some fame..
but instead to my eyes...all these dat i am doing is mmg my job to do so pun!
all these are actually my responsibilities and commitment in my life!

to others..their definition of commitment is juz doing wat they are told..nth more..
if the whole world defines the world commitment like dat..
then sadlly we will be doomed..

coz we will get the less out of everything...
dat is wat i have learned so far..
coz everything we do is actually not for the sake of ourself..but rather for others..
u might disagree with me..but if u search deep enough u will get the answers..

its juz like being a teacher for a instance..there is nth fun teaching a bunch of teenagers..its their passion dat kept them going...and there plenty of example out there in the world sa more..
we juz gotta care more..listen more..and most importantly give more to others..

0 comments: