Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"-a lunar new year-"

in a blink of an eye,the lunar new year is already here..
this time its the year of the pig or boar as u might call it..
supposelly this year is suppose to be a very auspicious year for everything..
so i suppose we gotta wait n see whether its really true a not...

but either way despite the lack of hype and mood for this year chinese new year for me..
but..i guess it still turn out alrite..
well after all..its juz a time of the year where everyone (or almost everyone) gather to have a 'reunion dinner'..and later after that recieve 'ang pau' from the older generations (whom are married)..

nothing much to do honestly..both the adults and my cousins will gather and play some cards togther.. where as the ladies will start their gossiping or chating as u might call it (up2u ur own imagination)...while leaves the sosical outcast like me alone in the twlight..cann't really complain u know...at least i got the tv loaded with a bunch of cny special progammes..

the consolation is dat i manage to have a trip to penang today with my whole family..but the weird thing is dat as soon as we reached there..its like all of us have our own programmes..my bro went n see his gf which aft dat they all and their friends went for a movie..while my dad went and visit his long-time friend at over there...as for my mum..she went both shopping and window shopping at gurney..finally leaving this social outcast to wonder around on my own..i suppose dats not too shabby..used to it already...besides there are many thing u can do actually alone..much more freedom..

any way..i think dat pratically sums up my cny...no more no less..but never the less..
wishing all those out there who are also celebrating this ocassion a hApPY ChiNeSE neW yEAr!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm..new year should be a date for family to gather..haiz.. bt now , become da chance to let those teenagers to hang out..kakazZ like me~ swt-.-''