Tuesday, January 23, 2007

'-from than till now-'

two separate occasions in one single day...

though they are both aren't related in any ways...

but..

it kept on reminding me how utterly useless n helpless i am....

how can i call myself as a guy when i couldn't do anything to share my friend's burden and sorrows?

even when they are dealing with a very tough moment in their life?

nor could i protect a person whom believe in me so much from people hurting her both in words and emotionally...

i could only stand by their side silently and quietly as always...unable to do anything...sometimes it really made me felt that i am completely hopeless...

from than till now..

things have been remaining the same way as it is...

i really don't know what do to do any more..

what else can i do??

hopeless and guilt~~

0 comments: